The McMahan Industrial Services team has the experience and knowledge to replace or install a tank system to match your specifications and timeline. With over a decade of field experience, our installation technicians have mastered the delicate process of erecting a new tank in a safe and timely manner—keeping both costs and shutdown times low. Whether you’re looking to replace an existing feed tank or to install a new one, our trained technicians will work with you to guarantee optimal system flow.
Pictured is an installation for a feed tank system that we installed at a local feed mill. The process from start to finish took about 4 days with our team finishing the 100–150-foot pipe run on the last night to ensure a smooth operation that would produce optimal flow.
Why run continual servicing in your fat system tanks?
With the installation of most qual fat tank systems approaching the 20–30-year mark, many are in need of repairs, replacement parts, or a total system overhaul. Our team is trained in not only qual fat tank system installations, but they’re also experts at inspecting, examining, and reporting on any issues your tank system maybe facing. This allows us to document your tank system from start to finish, making repairs or replacements easier when an emergency arises.
Our routine tank systems checklist includes:
- Check thermostats, heaters, and heat trace in the spring and fall for efficiency and proper settings
- Examine the stability of the tank, pipes, and insulations for proper pipe coverings
- Inspect for any leaks in the tank, pipes, meters, actuators, and mixer manifold
- Calibrate the system in the spring and fall
- Facilitate cleaning of the tank, containment areas, and unloading areas
- Consult with feed mill management regarding improvements that can be made and how best to move forward safely
- Provide accurate record keeping on all tank system service and repairs
Other services we offer:
In addition to replacing and installing feed tank systems, we are a full-service welding and mobile welding, custom fabrication, insulation, and pipe fitting company. From small repair jobs to larger installation projects, McMahan is equipped to handle your needs.
We are locally owned and operated out of Norwalk, Iowa and serve the greater Des Moines, Sioux City, and Council Bluffs areas as well as parts of Omaha, Nebraska. Our team has the resources to travel to you and operate out of our mobile pipe fitting operation.
To learn more about McMahan’s services visit us at: https://mcmahanindustrialservices.com
Call us: (515) 518-9972